4- 6 MONTH INTERNSHIP - STARTING JAN 2024
Launched in 2021, Dalma offers a fully digital, user-friendly, and transparent pet insurance. Our aim is to become the #1 petcare app in Europe, helping dog and cat owners to take care of their animals with affordable insurance plans and unlimited access to vets.
Within 2 years we've already achieved :
- Over 35 000 happy cats and dogs insured
- 15 million euros of funds raised in Series A
- A team of 60+ pet lovers working together in France and now in Germany 💙
- A super mobile app rated 4,9/5 stars on the Apple store
In October 2023, we've embarked on an exciting new journey, opening Dalma to the German market! We're looking for enthusiastic, adaptable, and resourceful candidates, willing to take on new challenges and join our Berlin Team 🇩🇪
More specifically, as a Growth intern, you will work closely with the French headquarters and the German Team to help us execute our marketing strategies, fully own specific work streams, and jump on opportunities as they pop up.
⭐️What you can expect to do :
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns tailored to the German market.
- Analyzing and optimizing the performance of marketing campaigns to ensure they are reaching the right audience.
- Get creative, finding new marketing opportunities and projects.
- Managing projects and partners on mission-critical work streams.
- Working with the sales team to develop outreach strategies and materials for German customers.
- Collaborating with the product team to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of German pet owners.
- Assisting with other tasks related to the German market expansion as needed.
🎁 What we can offer you :
- The opportunity to be among the first to build and shape Dalma in Germany. There's a lot to do and a lot to learn on various marketing aspects!
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment, surrounded by passionate colleagues in Berlin and in cooperation with our French Team!
- Discover first-hand the exciting world of insurance startups.
Who you are :
- You're currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Marketing, Business Studies, or a related field.
- You're fluent in German and in English, with excellent communication skills.
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, you enjoy working autonomously as well as in teams.
Bonus points if :
- You have a previous experience in sales, marketing, or consulting
- You love animals 🐾
👫 Our recruitment process :
- 1st call with Solene from HR, to talk about your motivation, and previous experiences and get more details on the role (30min)
- A Case Study to prepare at home and a follow-up interview with Nik and Livio, to review the case and go a little deeper on the responsibilities and challenges (1 hour)
- A Teamfit with 3 other members of French and German Teams, to check that there's a match in terms of company culture (1.5 hours)
- You're in 🙌