INTERNSHIP / WORK STUDY - STARTING SEPT. / OCT. 2023.
Launched in 2021, Dalma is a French insurtech that offers a fully digital, user-friendly, and transparent pet insurance. Our aim is to become the #1 petcare app in Europe, helping dog and cat owners to take care of their animals with affordable insurance plans and unlimited access to vets.
Within 2 years we already achieved :
- Over 40 000 happy cats and dogs insured
- 15 million euros of funds raised in Series A
- A team of 70+ pet lovers working together in France and now in Germany 💙
- A super mobile app rated 4,9/5 stars on the Apple store
We're embarking on an exciting new journey, opening Dalma to the German market! We're looking for enthusiastic, adaptable, and resourceful candidates, willing to take on new challenges and join our Berlin Team 🇩🇪
More specifically, as a Venture Development Intern, you will work closely with the French headquarters and the German launch team to help us have a deep understanding of the German pet-care ecosystem and its main actors (vets, breeders, trainers..) and help us build partnerships with them to bring new leads and potential clients.
⭐️What you can expect to do :
- Develop a partnership strategy for our cooperation with relevant actors in the ecosystem (vets, breeders, trainers).
- Test various partnership approaches and scale the most promising approaches.
- Develop relevant marketing materials and documents to win over partners.
- Coordinate internal projects for proper tracking and tech enablement of affiliate programs.
- Define a playbook to scale partnership programs broadly.
🎁 What we can offer you :
- The opportunity to be among the first to build and shape Dalma in Germany. There's a lot to do and a lot to learn on various marketing and sales aspects!
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment, surrounded by passionate colleagues in Berlin and in cooperation with our French Team!
- Discover first-hand the exciting world of insurance startups.
Who you are :
- You're currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Marketing, Business Studies, or a related field.
- You have a first experience working in consulting or for a start-up / scale-up in a similar position.
- You're fluent in German and in English, with excellent communication skills. You're a people person!
- Proactive and a self-starter, you enjoy working autonomously as well as in teams.
Bonus points if :
👫 Our recruitment process :
- 1st call with Solene from HR, to talk about your motivation, and previous experiences and get more details on the role (30min)
- A Case Study to prepare at home and a follow-up interview with Lukas, to review the case and go a little deeper on the responsibilities and challenges (1 hour)
- A Teamfit with 2 other members of French and German Teams, to check that there's a match in terms of company culture (1 hour)
- You're in 🙌